This morning at work today I got an email saying I was part of the inaugural City to Surf team at my work. One of my friends had signed me up, after kidding around that we should enter this year. Kidding being the word here. Late last month my flatmate and I joined the gym down the road and have been going about 4 times a week (totes junkies) but I really don't think it's going to cut the mustard for this marathon business. Like, I'm going to be walking the entire way- if I'm lucky!I may just have to become one of those losers who wears an animal suit and ends up passing out due to heat exhaustion. I really want to try and jog/powah walk as much as possible though. What am I saying? All this fitness biz is clouding my judgement.
One thing I am looking forward to is the massive replenishing of fluids at the pub post event.

No comments:
Post a Comment