Reverse Garbage Haul #1. I don't have pierced ears and it's a real nightmare trip trying to find dangly clip ons a'la Margaret Pomeranz. They just don't exist. But last month a bunch of us hit up Reverse Garbage and I wallowed in the splendour that is their new jewellery room. I bought shitloads! So many dangly clip ons, so cheap. Notice the straw flower pair, they're bigger than my face. Oh if you could have seen me, deadstock blissville.
Reverse Garbage Haul #2. Ok so I have a hairbow addiction, it beats crack. I really did almost have a heart attack when I saw the tub o' hairbows for 50 cents each. That's right, 50c! Is anything 50c anymore? Not much methinks. I'm still on a buzz from this. So many hairbows, so little time.
Poppies tonight. Dropping as I type.
Poppies last week. I went out for about an hour and in that time the red poppy opened up. Nice.
The start of any good sick day includes = comfy bed, pot of creme brulee tea, banana muffins with matching banana patterned muffin holders (it's all in the details folks), maple syrup flavoured porridge with dates and AN ENTIRE SEASON OF TWIN PEAKS to smash.

No comments:
Post a Comment